Friday 19 August 2011

Our New Favourite Nail Polish!



At The Trender we have fallen in love with ciate PAINT POTS in the shade 'My Fair Lady'! The nail varnish is long lasting, but needs two coats for full coverage and it is perfect for day to day activities. The colour is really subtle and natural which means its a great nail polish for school. The packaging super cute and costs £9.00 but worth every penny! You can get your very own free ciate nail polish in the September issue of Marie Claire. You can also buy the rest of the ciate nail polish range at http://www.ciate.co.uk/
  

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    wholesale womens trousers

    ReplyDelete